The long-anticipated Kensington Youth Market is kicking off on Sunday, raising the total number of area green markets to three.
Can't keep them all straight? We've got them listed for you below.
Located at: Ft. Hamilton Pkwy between E. 5th and E. 4t streets.
Open: Saturdays until Nov. 17. from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Assorted fruits and vegetables.
Located at: Prospect Park West at 15th Street, just inside the park entrance.
Open: Wednesdays through Nov. 21. from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- American Seafood Wild caught seafood from Suffolk County, NY.
- Bread Alone Artisan breads, mostly certified Organic, and pastries from Ulster County, NY.
- J Glebocki Farms Vegetables from Orange County, NY.
- Williams Fruit Farm Orchard fruit from Ulster County, NY.
Located at: 11th Ave between Sherman and Windsor Place.
Open: Sundays through Nov. 18. from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Baker's Bounty Breads and pastries from Union County, NJ
- J Glebocki Farms vegetables from Orange County, NY
- Williams Fruit Farm orchard fruit from Ulster County, NY
- American Seafood Wild-caught fish and shellfish from Suffolk County, NY
- Fishkill Farms fruit, vegetables and eggs from Dutchess County, NY
- Feather Ridge Farm chicken and eggs from Columbia County, NY
- Bodhitree Farm Vegetables from Burlington County, NJ