1. Head to Central Library on Tuesday for a free screening of the Barbra Streisand classic, "Funny Lady," the sequel to her acclaimed 1968 film "Funny Girl." Bonus: You'll also have the chance to win a Bob Mackie fashion illustration print. The film starts at 6:30 p.m. Central Library is located at 10 Grand Army Plaza. Click here for more information.
2. The Bartel-Pritchard Square Greenmarket will be holding its final market of the season this Wednesday. Stop by between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. and get fresh fruit, veggies and more before the vendors close up shop for the year. The greenmarket is located at the entrance to the park at Prospect Park West and 15th Street.
3. Watch author Gary Shteyngart get roasted, Friars Club-style, at BAM on Tuesday in celebration of the 10th anniversary of his debut novel, "The Russian Debutante's Handbook." The gentle ribbing will be delivered by Kurt Andersen, Jay McInerney, Sloane Crosley and others to be announced. Tickets are $20. More information here.
4. The weather today will be mostly sunny, with highs around 50 degrees, according to the National Weather Service.
5. Alternate side parking is in effect today.(Excluding areas still recovering from Sandy). The next suspension is Thanksgiving.