Whether you're a recent college grad on the hunt for a new career, or just looking for a little extra cash while you chip away at the novel, there are plenty of employment options available in the area.
The following post comes courtesy of Craigslist. Click here to view and respond to the ad through the site.
An established and well-loved pet sitting and dog walking company in Brooklyn, is seeking exceptional pet sitters to add to our team.
Visitors needed in the following Brooklyn neighborhoods:
Ditmas Park, Midwood, Kensington & Prospect Park South
Information regarding visits:
Visits range from 2-14 days. (You'll provide feeding, walking, litter box scooping, plant watering, and mail pickup while clients are traveling.)
Visit times for dogs are usually 3x daily between 7-9am , 12-3pm and 7-9pm.
Visit times for cats are usually once daily for a 30-minute visit, however some cats need a morning visit and evening visit. Visits range from 7am-9pm daily.
Requirements for the pet visitor position:
• Given that you will be biking or walking to pet sitting jobs, it'll be helpful if you live in the neighborhoods or neighborhoods close to those listed above where we provide pet-care services.
• You have a cell phone with texting and photo capabilities.
• You can commit to making at least a six-month commitment to working with us and you are available for both short and long term sits.
• You love both dogs and cats (and birds, rabbits, fish, etc.)
• You are available for morning, afternoon and evening visits.
• You are available to work the Thanksgiving holiday period (Wednesday 11/21- Saturday 11/24) and Christmas Eve/Day (Saturday 12/22 -- Wednesday 12/26) and New Years Eve & Day
• You can pass a criminal / background check.
Hours/Pay rate: This is a part time job to start. Some weeks are busier than others; you will receive more work as business increases. Pay rate is $9 for a ½ hour visit.
Please e-mail us in 50 words or less, explain why you would be the perfect person for this job. Also, please include your location. Thanks!