1. Does your kid want to play flag football in Prospect Park? Teams are available for boys ages 7 to 17 and girls ages 7 to 14. (There is not currently a division for girls ages 15 to 17.) Hurry, though: The deadline to register is July 22. Click here for more information.
2. For the month of July, DUB Pies is offering customers a pack of four cold pies (to be reheated at home) for $20. Quite the bargain, since most pies will set you back around $6.50 in-store. DUB Pies is located at 211 Prospect Park West.
3. The 8th Annual Arab American Heritage Music Festival will be held on Sunday from 12:30 to 6 p.m. at the 15th Street entrance of Prospect Park, near Bartel-Pritchard Square.
4. And speaking of the Square: The Bartel-Pritchard Square Greenmarket will be open as usual today from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
5. Alternate side parking is in effect today.