1. The Kensington/Windsor Terrace Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) still has full and half-shares of vegetables available. Participants can pick up their goods on Wednesdays from 4-6 p.m. starting June 6th or Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. starting June 9 at the East 4th Street Community Garden. Visit the CSA's website for more information.
2. An after-school club at P.S. 154 is in need of your unwanted yarn and string. Reds, oranges, whites, grays and blacks are particularly sought after, and any texture or quality will do. Donations can be deposited either in the labeled box in the PTA office, or send an email to PS154afterschool@gmail.com to arrange a drop-off.
3. There are still a few spots remaining in the upcoming session of Infant Massage at the Midwood Martial Arts and Family Fitness Center. The class begins on Monday, April 23rd from 1:30-2:30 p.m. Free.
4. Need a recap of the last week? Behold, our .
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today. Additionally, there will be no parking along certain streets in Kensington due to filming— for more information.