1. Friends of Greenwood Playground is on the hunt for a large folding table and chairs for use during upcoming summer activities. Got a set to spare? Email email@example.com.
2. The next meeting of 's Supper Club will be held on June 30. Cost is $40 per person, not including tax and gratuity, and diners can bring their own wine or beer. Check out this month's mouth-watering menu here.
3. More than 2,300 Brooklynites turned out to the Department of Sanitation's Safe Disposal event this spring, responsibly discarding thousands of pounds of everything from electronics to paint to medications. If you missed the boat, though, you can still rid yourself of unwanted electronics at the Lower East Side Ecology Center, or deposit "special waste" at DSNY's permanent drop-off site in Brooklyn.
4. Want to learn to play piano? Kensington resident Art Bailey, a performer and teacher for nearly 20 years, is currently accepting students of all ages. Visit Bailey's website for more details.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.