1. Registration is now open for summer classes at . Have a look at the full schedule here.
2. Yesterday was the 129th birthday of the Brooklyn Bridge, whose construction heralded the death of at least 30 people. (Twelve more were killed in a stampede that occurred near the entrance a few days later.) Mazel tov!
3. If you were unable to stomach the line to score a coveted lobster roll at the Great GoogaMooga last weekend, you're in luck: Nearly 30 food trucks will be assembling at Grand Army Plaza on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Luke's Lobster will be one of them. Check out the full list of Food Truck Rally participants here.
4. If one Windsor Terrace greenmarket just isn't enough for you, another will be opening on July 8 at P.S. 154. While the is open on Wednesdays, its P.S. 154 counterpart will be open on Sunday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. until November 18, offering such summery treats as fruits, vegetables, flowers and baked goods.
5. Alternate side parking is in effect today, but will be suspended on Monday, May 28 in observance of Memorial Day. Because it's a major holiday, stopping, standing, and parking are permitted, except in areas with a sign that reads "No Standing Anytime." Additionally, parking meters will not be in effect.