1. Join your neighbors on Saturday, July 28, for an evening of family-style dining at Brooklyn Commune. The restaurant will be hosting its monthly supper club, and this month's offerings are all vegetarian. Dinner starts at 6 p.m., and cost is $40 per person, tax and gratuity not included. Check out the menu here.
2. Wilco will be rocking the Prospect Park Bandshell this evening as part of the ongoing Celebrate Brooklyn concert series. Tickets are $45. Snap 'em up here.
3. Learn about New York City garden plants and animals at Brooklyn Botanic Garden's weekly Summer Discovery Workshop! Each week, young urban gardeners will explore a different nature theme, then create their own windowsill planting or nature craft. Meets Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. .
4. Here's some good news for local coffee fiends: Ditmas Park's was named one of New York's 30 best coffee shops by the New York Coffee Guide 2012. Read more on our sister site, .
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.