1. You know Brooklyn Commune as the home of and red velvet pancakes, but for the next three Mondays starting today, the Greenwood Avenue eatery will also function as a pilates studio. Class will be held by Pilates Local from 7 to 8 p.m., and will cost $20 each. More info is available .
2. A in support of Golden Farm's notoriously underpaid employees kicked off on Sunday, and will continue today with a rally held outside the store. A screening of the film "The Take" will follow at P.S. 179. for more details.
3. , located at 2902 Fort Hamilton Parkway, will be holding its Spring Fling party on Friday, May 4th from 8-10 p.m. in celebration of recent graduates of the studio's 200 Hour Program. Sign up here.
4. Take a final look back at the last week with our .
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today.